Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

First Post

This will be my first post. After reading so many blogs of my friends, and instead of waiting them to put up their new posts, I decide to write my own blog, or should I said, 我的心.

A short intro for myself, who am I? You can address me as 俊申[junshen](my real name) or 俊生(another variant, why? Will tell you next time), doing medic in a place far from my hometown, once I am lost but now am found by God.

What can u expect from here? Updates about myself? The recent events happened in my life? Not quite so, cause I will write more about my view point of view of life, my feeling, my experience through the life in this strange place, and most important is my life in Christ. Just don't expect too much from here, cause I will only post something "once in a blue moon".

Want to end with a verse used by my church's blog:
Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me. (Psalms 66:16). Amen

4 comments:

  1. haha..why 俊生??
    Since when u got this new variant name 俊生??
    *blurr*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try guess it, hehe ^^.
    Btw, have you ever wonder what does your name means??? Eg: Isaac means "he laughs" in Hebrews

    ReplyDelete
  3. then my name means what??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace from Latin gratia, means an undeserved favor or gift; the undeserved forgiveness, kindness and mercy that God gives us.

    The famous hymn Amazing Grace by John Newton,
    Amazing grace, how sweet the sound.
    That saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found,
    Was blind, but now I see.

    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.(Ephesians 2:8-9)

    ReplyDelete