Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Tailor + Photographer = ?

Yesterday I went to a photography studio with my family because my sister and brother wanted to make a graduation albums and also wanted to take a family photo. The photographer has his studio together with his wife's tailor shop. What surprised me is that I saw a chinese Bible in their shop. So I picked it up and start reading it. The tailor saw me and asked me whether I am a believer or not, and from there our conversation started. We start sharing about our faith. Just like me, both of them are young believers. They heard the gospel for a long time, but they just came to Christ two years ago, after they married. Though they are young believers, but they have strong faith and they received a correct teaching.

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. (John 1:12-13)

It feels glad to meet someone who are also in Christ, they are like our own brothers and sisters, because they are also the children of God, who received this saving grace and putting their faith on the living God. May God bless this couple and strengthen they faith. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment