Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Psalm 23:4

Notes: Atlhough I don't know who is reading my blog, I want to apologise to them for not posting for a long time even though having holiday now.

It has been about 1 month after coming back to PJ, and already used to life here now. Well, thank God that many things going according to my plans, but due to my laziness, many things still left untouched yet >.< . Anyway, I feel very glad, not only because I met up with some friends already, but also I found that there is another church located outside my house, just about 10-15 mins by foot. It is called Calvary Jaya Bible-Presbyterian Fellowship. Although not quite used to the way they worship, I found that this church is much more comfortable than the Glad Tiding Church, which I attended before, because:
  1. It is a presbyterian church, governed by a pastor, elders and deacons.
  2. The preaching is deeper and more organised. The sermon is conducted by the pastor alone.
  3. The church is smaller, got about 120 members only. They are more friendly.
  4. They have many bible studies, Sunday schools and other activites.
  5. It is located much nearer, and the traffic is never a problem.

But being in Malaysia is like a fear for me, because here has many distraction and temptations.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

I saw this pictures few weeks before, and I hope I can be like that cat, walking through the valley of the shadow of death without fear. Life is full of difficulties, hardship and temption, in fact everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted (2 Timothy 3:12). But Jude asked us to be contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints (Jude 1:3), because I can do everything through him who gives me strength (Philipians 4:13). So instead of trsuting our own wisdom, let us put our trust and faith on God.

No comments:

Post a Comment