Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Elective Posting: Day 15

It has been quite some times I do my elective posting at this hospital. However everything has an end. Yesterday was my last day at the hospital. Kind of sad to leave this hospital after being here for 3 weeks. Not only so, this also signify that I need to go back to Russia. In the hospital I saw many local students there. I attended some of the teachings there, both short case and long case. Their teachings is so much different, and better, compared to those in Russia. Many times I think that won't it be so much better to study locally? Won't it be so much easier and much rewarding? But when I think more seriously, will I appreciate this good teachings if I never been to Russia? Will I have the guts to speak if I never been to Russia? I don't know. But one thing that I am very sure.

From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth;
and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.
God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him,
though he is not far from each one of us.
Acts 17:26-27

If I never been to Russia, I might not seek God, or even know about God. Though in Malaysia there is so many churches, but He chooses to bring me to Russia and make Himself known to me at this post-communist country. Because if this sole reason, I need not ask "If only...". 

Anyway, this elective posting was very valuable and memorable. Very hope that I can come back to this ward next year summer. At the same time I feel very regret that I didn't manage to say good-bye to one of the HO there. 

 ____________________

悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来;
我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。

No comments:

Post a Comment