Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Feed My Sheep"

The Lord says to me:
"But what if this is the way that you are going to have more of Me?
What if I am on this path?"

- Jason Meyer - 
  
Sometime I really can't find a companion to share my feeling.
A man who is almost triple of my age told me that 
it is a lonely thing to be a leader.
 
Maybe this is what this man who is triple of my age feels
when he is pastoring his flock, who are much younger than him.
  
Maybe this is what they feel,
when three of them, pastoring that small group of sheep.
    
O Lord, will Thy Presence with me, as I lead them?
Let Thy Presence go before us.
If Thy Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. 
  
O Lord, You say to love You is to take care and feed Your sheep.
If  this is the way for me to love Thee,
Teach me Thy ways so I may lead your flock toward Thee.
Teach me Thy ways so I may know Thee and continue to find favor with Thee.

 ___________________
  
 Moses said to the LORD, 
  
"You have been telling me, 'Lead these people,' 
but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. 
You have said, 'I know you by name and you have found favor with me.' 
  
If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways 
so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. 
Remember that this nation is your people.
  
The LORD replied, 
  
"My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.
  
Exodus 33:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment