Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Revival

I didn't expect a revival last semester.
Few brothers and sisters decided to come to this fellowship,
and few brothers and sisters moved back to hostel.
I never expected this fellowship in the hostel will be revived, 
after being dead for few years. 
  
I never expect a revival just a month before I leave.
As an introvert I start to talk to a complete stranger and have a meal together.
  
Brother comes to me to seek for spiritual advice,
and has a such a strong desire to learn the Word,
to contend for the faith that was once and for all delivered by the saints.
  
Strange dream comes,
and a "Daniel" interpreted this dream. 
 
Revival is neither planned, nor expected.
It comes like a wind, 
you don't know when it blows, 
from where it comes, 
or to where it goes.

 "When the Spirit works, who can let?" (John Gill)
When the Spirit blows, who can resist?
    
____________________
 
The wind blows wherever it pleases. 
You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. 
So it is with everyone born of the Spirit. 
John 3:8

I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' 
Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth — 
everyone who is called by my name, 
whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.
Isaiah 43:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment