Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Dreams & Visions: Preach

Today I have a nap and I have a dream. In my dream I saw the Malaysian brothers and sisters of our fellowship in the hostel are preparing for dinner in the church, and the menu is vermicelli (米线), but our church don't have kitchen and I don't know why we are eating vermicelli in the first place. I am very conscious that I am having a dream at that time. As we are getting ready to eat, I turn on the light, and the television is already turned on.

Some chinese folks started to walk in to the church, one by one, and take a chair to sit. Some are watching the television, some seems to be waiting for some event to happen. I am annoyed, because we are going to have our dinner here, and some strangers just start to walk in and disturb us. I asked them what they want, and plan to ask them to leave this place. One of them say, "Why are we watching something so boring on the television, let's watching something about hell." And I hear a sound saying to me: "Preach......"

Then a brother in reality knocked on my door to ask for some A4 paper, and I woke up from my dream. It is a dream, but is it just a dream?

Later in the night a friend, or should I say, a brother, came to me and ask me some questions, and we have a great talk. I am an introvert, and for years it is always a weakness for me to interact with other people, especially strangers or new friends. O Lord, let my in-disposition to be with people a blessing to people, help me to be like John the Baptist, a voice that calling in the desert, prepare the way for You, and make straight paths for You. Amen.

____________________

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. 
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, 
your old men will dream dreams, 
your young men will see visions. 
Even on my servants, both men and women, 
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
Joel 2:28-29
  

No comments:

Post a Comment