Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Life Changes

After hearing the testimony and thoughts of a newly-came-to-Christ brother in the afternoon, I feel so glad and overwhelmed with so much joy. I saw his heart where change by God, from an unbeliever he start to seek for God, in his heart God gave a desire to seek Him. His life changed, not only he himself feel it, but people around him also can see God works in him. And the most interesting is that I see him just like seeing a mirror. Last time I also used to doubt like he did, trying to believe but feel like don't have enough faith to believe and trust God, afraid to be away from the fellowship. It is just so wonderful to see how God touches people lifes in different ways.

From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. (Acts 17:26-27)

"'For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God. " (Ezekiel 36:24-28)

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment