Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Suffering >.<

Just now when I read "Our Daily Bread", I came across to this verse: Just as it pleased the LORD to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess. (Deuteronomy 28:63)

When I read this, it reminded me a problem that my friends and I are facing now, if this problem is not settle, then we might need to stay here for the summer holiday. I don't mind staying here, but the money will be wasted, and I can't meet my family and friends. I don't know what is the outcome of this problem, but I know no matter what will be the result, not only it will be the best result (because God prepared the best of us) but it will bring glory and pleasure to Him.

Even though now I am facing this problem, this suffering, this trouble, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. (Romans 5:3-4) and God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5). Amen.

4 comments: