Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Choice

Note: "Summer" is in the air! That's mean hot weather + mosquito (T.T). 17 day to go..... (x.x)

My physiology teacher has confirmed the avtomat that will be given to the students, and I'm one of them^^. It's great that I need not to prepare for the examination, need not to worry about it, need not to be tension or stress. However everything is like a double-edged sword, has it upside and downside. Of course it is great to get "5" automatically without sitting exam, but that's mean I will not be revising my Physiology, and Physiology is important for our further study in the course of medicine. But all these are minor stuffs.

"So do u plan to go back earlier since you got avtomat?"

Most people asked like this when they knew that I have avtomat. When I reply "no", these are the replies that I'll get.

"Kenapa tak balik awal???"
"Why don't you appreciate the chance to go back since you got your avtomat?"
"Bazir lar you dapat avtomat tak mau balik awal"

"Don't you want to go back Malaysia earlier to see your family and enjoy in Malaysia?"

But if want go back, I have to pay roughly 30 euros to change my flight, since my ticket is a close ticket. And I also bought my domestic ticket from Volgograd to Moscow, if I want to go back earlier, then I also need to pay extra to change that my domestic flight also.Of course I miss my family and want eat all the delicious food in Malaysia, but is it worthy by paying extra money for it?

"But you will still spend 1300 rubles* during that 2 weeks here right? Why don't spend that money to "awalkan" you flight?"

But if I go back earlier, I will also spend money during that 2 weeks at Malaysia right? (*30 euros = 1300 rubles.)

"Then what you gonna do during this 2 weeks? It will be very boring you know?"

Well there is many things to do, even though not as interesting as in Malaysia. I want to go to my 6th year seniors' convocation or graduation ceremony on 26th June if I'm not mistaken, because after graduation they will going back to Malaysia to serve as doctors. Thats mean I will not be seeing them for the next 4 years in Russia. Btw there will be a baptism in the month of June.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
I thank God that by His grace that I got my avtomat, and I feel that there is a purpose for me to stay here longer. May His will be done. Amen

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats! :) There's nothing wrong to staying for another two weeks! Can go around for sight seeing, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. That's not a bad idea, maybe can go St. Petersburg =)

    ReplyDelete