Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

超人不会飞: 真正的超人

The truth is, never never will anyone be Man of Miracles. Only Jesus alone can.
Only He alone can do something that I can't do.
Only He alone can turn water into wine.
Only He alone can feed five thousand with five fishes and two bread.
Only He alone can calm storms and have control over nature.
Only He alone can go beyound the boundaries of time and spaces.
Only He alone can make the deads walk out from their graves.
Only He alone can be tempted in all ways, yet sinless.
Only He alone can forgives sinners.
Only He alone can take up the cross.
Only He alone can bear up the sins of the world.
Only He alone can rise up from the grave.
Only He alone can be the Man of Miracles.

Since only He alone can did it and I can't, so I choose ......
to turn away from my own righteousness,
......and put my trust onto Him, who fulfill all righteousness,

to turn away from trusting my own power,
......and trust on the power of His that can raise dead,
to turn away from my own works,
......and trust on the work that He did, once and for all, on the cross.
to give up my own Geass,
......and receive the Geass of Faith from God,
......and He also promised a Code of Eternal Life for me.



耶稣会飞吗?他没有穿超人制服,但他战胜死亡,战胜地心引力,被提到天上去……

____________________

After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them,
he was taken up into heaven
and he sat at the right hand of God.
Mark 16:19

No comments:

Post a Comment