Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

超人不会飞: 超人的骄傲

虽然不是超人,但曾经相当超人……

I have dream to be Zero, Man of Miracles. Those who are anime fans will know that Zero refers to Lelouch in the anime "Code Geass: Rebellion of Lelouch (反叛的鲁路修)". After signing the contract with C.C., Lelouch has Geass that can order people to do things according to his will,i.e. the power of absolute obedience. Such a great power, even greater than having a Death Note that takes away human lifes. His power is describe as Power of King 王の力 . Even when his father want to create the world with his own Code and plan of Ragnarok, yet Lelouch still can overthrown his father plan with his geass. When he does it while activating his Geass, he said, "You think so? I am Zero! The man who works miracles!"

Lelouch vi Britannia, activating his Geass.

Isn't cool be be Zero that can performs miracles? To do something that no one else can do? That has been one of my dream. Why? Cause pride has sprout out from the sinful nature of a man.

Lelouch vi Britannia, the 99th Emperor of the Holy Empire of Britannia.

Never though of being No.1 in school, but by accident, I managed to be No.2, and my marks is just less than that of No.1 by 0.01%. So from that moments onward, I know, that I might have a Geass too, that by my wills and power, I can be No.1, and I did become No.1 in school. After caming here, though doesn't have ranking system, but somehow, I managed to get an unofficial avtomat for Anatomy, because teacher recognised my knowledge. And so, my pride grows more. By accident, I also secured my Physiology avtomat, but more important, I also managed to get avtomat for Biochemistry, not just getting, but being the first one and the only one among my batch to get it. I did something that no one else did before, and I though I really can be Zero, Man of Miracles that can do something that no one else can. But when I know more about God, I realised, how useless I'm before Him.

Through many incidents, I realised my weakness.

I can't even chase a marshrutka with my wallet dropped in it.
I can't even determine who will be my teachers.
I can't even secure the health of my teacher
.
I can't even manange my time
. I can't even control the wills of other people.
I can't even change the decision of other people
.
I can't even control the circumstances around me.
I can't even see my future
. I can't even make others to like me.
I can't even stop sining.
I can't even secure my salvation.
I can't even understand what am I doing on Earth by my pathetic knowledge.

I can't even have eternal life by my own pathetic righteousness and power.

Do I really have a Geass, the Power of King to be Man of Miracles?
No...... and never will I have it.


Edward Elric, though that he can bring the dead alive, something that only God alone can do it. At the end, he didn't revive his mother, but his also lost his limbs, and his brother body.
____________________

Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverbs 16:18

No comments:

Post a Comment