Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Genesis & Revelation

Just finished the chronological bible studies with Lora after 4 years and 2 months, somehow the original 2 and half years course became so long XD. Anyway we made it and this is something that I learn and I would like to share it here.

In Genesis we have the commencement of Heaven and Earth.
In Revelation - the completion / perfection of Heaven and Earth.

***

In Genesis -the entrance of sin and the curse.
In Revelation - the exit of sin and the curse.

***

 In Genesis -the dawn of Satan and his activities.
In Revelation - the doom of Satan and his activities.

***

In Genesis -the Tree of Life is relinquished.
In Revelation - the Tree of Life is regained.

***

In Genesis -Death makes its entrance.
In Revelation - Death makes its exit.
 
 ____________________
 
Jesus said, "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me,
and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
Revelation 22:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment