Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Godly life = Persecution ?

Why am I so afraid to preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ?
Why am I so timid to share my testimonies in the Lord Jesus Christ?
Why am I so reluctant to put the name of the Lord Jesus Christ on my lips?

My life in Christ have been too comfortable.
 Have I been living up for the name of Christ?
Have I been standing up for the name of Christ?
Have I been suffering for the name of Christ?
Have I been persecuted for the name of Christ?

By the way
...
I expected and tried to avoid criticism from muslims,
but ended up attacked by an atheist.
Seriously, why some people so stubborn and stiff-necked? 

无神论者
比自由论者
和异教论者
更恐怖
很多倍 >.<

____________________

In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life 
in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
2 Timothy 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment