Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

I have hidden Your Word in my heart

Found something from a friend. Added some biblical basis for it.


1. 下次如果覺得自己了不起時, 試試行在水上。
If you think you are so great, try walk on the water.
Matthew 14:22-32  Jesus walks on the water

2. 當魔鬼提起你的過去時, 請提醒牠的未來。
If Satan mentioned about your past, remind him his future.
Revelation 20:10  And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

3. 你不是幸運, 是蒙福。
You are not lucky, you are blessed.
Matthew 5:3-12  The Beatitudes

4. 若想要真正活著, 得先徹底死去。
If you really want to live, you have to die thoroughly first.
Mark 8:35  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it.

5. 機會也許只敲一次門, 但試探卻總是在按門鈴。
Opportunity might knock only once, yet temptation is always pressing the doorbell.
Genesis 4:7  ...sin is crouching at your door, it desires to have you, but you must master it.

6. 我們常在強壯時, 忘了神。
When we are strong, we always forget about our God.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10  ...Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me...

7. 那些只在星期天呼喚"天父"的人, 在一星期餘下的日子活得像孤兒。
Those who only call upon "Heavenly Father" on Sunday, the rest of the week, they are like orphans.
Romans 8:15-17  ...but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."...

8. 不要以自我為中心, 要以基督為中心。
Do not focus on yourself, focus on Christ.
Hebrews 12:2  Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith...

9. 沒有基督, 沒有平安; 認識基督, 得到平安。
No Christ, no peace; know Christ, know peace
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives..."

10. 為什麼我們不常向朋友提起 神?因為我們不常向 神提起我們的朋友。
Why we seldom mention to our friends about God? because we seldom tell God about our friends.
Acts 1:8  "...and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

11. 當把你的一切獻給基督, 因為祂把祂的一切都給了你。
You should give everything of yours to Christ as He gave you everything He has already .
2 Corinthians 8:9   For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

12. 你現在所追求的, 值得基督為它死嗎?
What you want to own, worth Christ to die for it?
Philippians 3:8   What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ...

13. 使你向 神靠近的人, 是你真正的朋友。
Those who lead you toward God, are your real friends.
Isaiah 52:7, Romans 10:15  "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

14. 神愛我們, 不是因為我們是怎樣一個人, 而是因為祂是怎樣一位 神。
God loves us, not because what kind of people we are, but He is that kind of God.
1 John 4:8, 10, 16 ...God is love...  This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.... God is love...

15. 神的應許像夜空的星星。夜越深, 星星的光芒越亮。
Gods promises are like the stars in the sky, the darker the night is, the more shine the stars are.
Genesis 15:5  He took him outside and said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars—if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."

16. 沒有基督的生命, 是無望的盡頭。有基督的生命,是無盡的盼望。
A life without Christ is no hope. A life with Christ has hope without ending
John 6:68   Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life..."

17. 我雖不知道未來掌管著什麼, 但我知道誰掌管著未來。
Although I do not know what future will handle. But I do know who is handling the future.
Jeremiah 29:11   For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

18. 把你的重擔交給主, 讓它留在主那。
Give your burden to Lord & leave it there with Him.
Matthew 11:28-30  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest..."

19. 不要畏懼明天, 因為上帝已在那。
Do not be afraid of Tomorrow, because God is already there.
Matthew 6:25-34   ...Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ...Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

20. 當你除了 神, 一無所有時, 你將知道神就是你全部的需要。
If you have nothing else besides God, then you will know God is all you need.
Philippians 4:11-13  ...for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances...  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

21. 放手交給上帝, 別再向 神講述你的風暴有多大, 當向風暴講述你的神有多大。
Do not tell God how big is your problem, just leave it to Him. Do tell your problem how great is your God.
2 Corinthians 12: 9-10  But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."....

22. 能夠滿足人心的, 是造人心的那一位。
The only one who can satisfy your heart is the one who created it.
Psalm 16:11   You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 ...He has also set eternity in the hearts of men, yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

23. 請常常保持著你心中的光, 因為你不知道, 誰會藉著這光走出黑暗。
Please keep the light in your heart, because you do not know who will use this light to get out of the darkness.
Matthew 5:14-16  "You are the light of the world... let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. "

24. 當我們只顧工作的時候, 我們獨自工作; 當我們祈禱的時候, 神工作。
If we care only about work, we work ourselves alone. When we start praying, God works .
Isaiah 65:24   Before they call I will answer, while they are still speaking I will hear.

25. 神無所不在, 所以我們可以隨處禱告。
God is everywhere, so we can pray everywhere, anywhere.
Psalm 139:7-10  Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? ....If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

26. 一個沒有需要的人永遠見不到神跡。
If one has no need, he will never see miracle.
Matthew 13:57-58   ...And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.
Matthew 16:4   "...A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah."...

27. 敬拜提醒我們生命的價值, 但世界卻使我們忘記它。
Worship remind us the value of our life, yet the world let us forget about it.
Psalm 90:12   Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

____________________
 
I have hidden your word in my heart 
that I might not sin against you.
Psalm 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment