Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Should I?

Sometime, in fact, many times,
I wonder this question:
Does discussion on Facebook group ever works?
Either educationally, medically, or spiritually,
Does it ever work?
I doubt so.
  
Once, I try pour my heart, 
my strength, my mind, my soul,
Into such discussion,
Does it really work?
I really doubt so.
 
Most of the people,
Just simply involved in it,
Why are they in?
Simply because the identity that they have.
Simple because the work that they involve.
 
At the end of the day,
Only few faithful one,
Committed to maintain it,
Continue to sustain it.
  
Should I care about it anymore?
Should I once again,
Pour in myself into it again?
 
O Lord,
Is this your way,
To restore the joy of my salvation?
  
O Lord,
Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment