Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can you sleep?

Many times I wonder why people must sleep with the light turned off. I understand why people have hard time sleeping with daylight, cause daylight will influence our nervous system and disturb our sleep, but does light from artificial lamp cause similar effect? I doubt so.

I am a person who can sleep with the light turned on, especially when I was really very tired. But I don't think other people are same as me. Many people claim that they can only sleep with the light turned off, but maybe to a different degree. Some can sleep as long as the main lamp on the ceiling is turned off, even with the small table lamp turned on, but some can only sleep with all the lights turned off, including the small table lamp.

But, can you sleep, even when all the light turned off?

No comments:

Post a Comment